Weather app

Last Updated:

1. crushna

crushna Member This Topic's Starter

Hi All

I just got the mytouch yesterday and I want to install the wether app that shows wather icons on your home screen.Which one is it.I went ot he arket and saw tons of apps but not sure which one to use.Please specify a simple and best one

Advertisement
  2. dizzygirl

dizzygirl New Member

I'm pretty sure it's not The Weather Channel App because I have that and it's not on the home screen. It's just go into it and load it and get information. Maybe accuweather is what you want.

3. crushna

Installed accuweather...it is more like an app to go and see...but it did not install any widget on my home screen. Am I missing something?

4. Pandomime

Pandomime New Member

Weather Bug as a widget thats placed on the desktop, that might be the one your looking for ;)

5. crushna

is there any name for that app or some settings in weather bug app..weather bug shown the temp in the notifications bar...may not be on the home screen...:confused:

6. samuelmaskell

samuelmaskell Well-Known Member

long press on the home screen and then select widgets. If you have weatherbug installed, it should be one of the options. Select it.

I much prefer the "Weather Widget - Free" by "Android Apps" as far as widgets go. It is much nicer to look at. You should give it a try.

7. Ghost117

Ghost117 Member

I'm pretty sure you are missing how to add widgets. After you intall any of those apps, you go to the some screen and hold down on an open space. A menu will come up and you have to select widgets and which widget you want.

I am pretty sure all of the weather apps listed above have widgets to go with them. You just have to add them to your desktop.

EDIT: The guy above beat me to it.

8. crushna

Hey that helped...sorry my bad just getting used to this phone...weather bug widget is not fancy....though..do you know any fancy ones

9. samuelmaskell

samuelmaskell Well-Known Member

Did you even read my post? I already suggested one that is very nice.

10. Lindsey23

Lindsey23 New Member

I am using the Weather Widget Donate - by "Android Apps. It's the best weather app.