Weather apps support multiple city?

1. peekapoo

peekapoo Active Member

I am looking for a weather app that supports multiple cities like an iphone weather app.
    I have tried many apps, but could not find the one that I want.
    Any suggestion?
    Thanks.

Advertisement
    :
  2. thepinkc

thepinkc Well-Known Member

I use the Weather Channel app and it allows you to add as many cities as you'd like.
  3. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Weatherbug does also.
  4. glennsmooth

glennsmooth New Member

Weather channel.. and weatherbug.. both look Sooooo ugly... ultra bright blue?.. .ouch my retinas... I'm really surprised there isn't a slick iphone weather app for droid yet. If I were a programmer I'd make one immediately.
  5. jev

jev Well-Known Member

You won't find it in the market anymore, but my favorite is Palmary Weather.
  6. Bswartz95

Bswartz95 Well-Known Member

7. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

Weather Channel here....I've used it for multiple cities.
  8. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

I been using weather bug for years, ever since it was first released on the iPhone. I love it on my Droid X and the widget is nice too, and you can customize the colors of the widget. I have the paid version.
  9. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

tried them all and IMHO, weather bug is by far the best.. so many options, good GUI, tons of data, I love it and use it daily. and when I travel, I have like 5 different cities saved.

I do not use the widget, I love the "weather & toggle widget" and the available "add on" and that is configured that when I push the big cool clock interface, it launches weather bug.
  10. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Weather Widget yr.no is the best for me.

I just do not use widgets with the clock.
  11. tierix

tierix New Member

Sorry to post on an old topic, but I have almost the question please:

i'm looking for a multi city weather widget BUT I want to be able to see several different cities in each widget on my desktop.

For instance, I use BeautifulWirget for the weather but I can only use 1 city at any 1 time as a widget on the desktop. I'd like to put 3 or 4 cities on the desktop...

Anyone knows an app that does that please?
  12. Pinmac1

Pinmac1 Well-Known Member

I've just tried Palmary Weather mentioned above which is now back in the Market/Play. I have now got 2 different cities on 2 different widgets on my screen. I like the interface and there are 3 widgets, 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1. HTH.
    tierix likes this.
  13. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

I use Be Weather Pro (free version also available) and it gives you the option of which location to show when you choose the widget. Great app.
    tierix likes this.
  14. tierix

tierix New Member

Thanks i'll try now!
  15. tierix

tierix New Member

Thanks for your reply. So that means you can have let's 3 widgets of that app at the same time on your desktop with 3 different locations right? thnx
  16. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

You can have as many as you want.
    tierix likes this.