weather bug widget clockGeneral

Last Updated:

1. trouble24

trouble24 New Member This Topic's Starter

hi all! does anyone know if it is possible to get the weather bug clock widget like on the samsung fascinate?

thanks

Advertisement
  2. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

Sure. Widgets > clock > select the weather/clock widget.

3. Contempt

Contempt Well-Known Member

Not the same. He is looking for the weatherbug widget that comes preloaded on the fascinate.

I read the xda incredible forums daily and have not seen any posts regarding someone porting it over yet.

My advice would be to hit the xda incredible development forum and ask there. Would not hurt to post some pics. If you get lucky a dev will like it and find a way to port it to Incredible.

4. Loner

Loner Member

Sorry, this may be a little off topic but I hope the fascinate weather widget is better than the htc because it has been raining for over 3 hours at my location and the widget just shows cloudy despite multiple attempts to update.

5. Mac_Leod

Mac_Leod Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is the same one as the one on the fascinate, but you can download a widget called Weatherbug Time & Temp from the market. My only complaint is that you can't reskin it to match the dark-grey/black color scheme of the rest of the Incredible.

Contempt likes this.
  6. Contempt

Contempt Well-Known Member

That is not the same as the one built in to the fascinate, but that one has a ton of potential. Hopefully they add skin support and a few more clocks to choose from.