Weather/Clock AppSupport

Last Updated:

1. cincydroid

cincydroid Active Member This Topic's Starter

I know I've seen the answers to this floating around, but I'm at work and can't search through all the posts.

Can someone please tell me your favorite wheather/clock app. I would like to have something as close as possible to what I had on my incredible.

Thanks a lot guys...

P.S. 1st day with Droid X after switching from Incredible and loving every second of it. It is much different however so I can't wait to get it all down. Took about a week with Incredible.

Advertisement
  2. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

Beautiful Widgets beautiful smaller home.

3. ECFfighter7232

ECFfighter7232 Well-Known Member

+1 on this.

and to the OP... You dont have to search through all the threads... just use the search feature... much quicker....

4. shadowangel

shadowangel Well-Known Member

Beautiful Widgets.

5. jamo

jamo Well-Known Member

I've found that Beautiful Widgets eats up a lot of battery and has a really inaccurate weather forecast, so I just use Retro Clock and Date, with either The Weather Channel or Weatherbug widget.

6. vtroid5

vtroid5 Well-Known Member

7. rightrock

rightrock Member

I found Fancy Widget v1.3.0 and it works perfectly.

8. ad720

ad720 Well-Known Member

^---- Fancy Widget is a direct copy of the Sense weather clock. That being said, I prefer Beautiful Widgets.

9. urdaddi

urdaddi Well-Known Member

You will find that a lot of peopple will swear by Beautiful Widgets. While Beautiful Widgets looks very nice, I have had the same experience with it using a lot of battery and extremly poor accuracy with the weather. I instead use Fancy widget and weatherbug widget.

10. cincydroid

cincydroid Active Member This Topic's Starter

Maybe im an idiot, but can't find fancy widget and beautiful widgets won't let me download. put in payment info and keeps coming back with error

11. rightrock

rightrock Member

I did a Google search on my PC for Fancy Widget v1.3.0, the first link that came up had it. Downloaded it, transfered over to my phone then installed.

12. pjsockett

pjsockett Well-Known Member

HTC made fancy widget come off of the market. You will need to download the apk and install it.

13. john0821

john0821 Well-Known Member

I use Beautiful Widget. The update seems to have solved the accuracy issue with the weather. It doesn't seem to be a battery drain for me.

14. NoShineMM

NoShineMM Well-Known Member

I Use Fancy Widget. No Animations, but i like its looks.

15. BigJim94

BigJim94 Well-Known Member

I had beautiful widgets and I just got rid of it. It just did not work very well. It was better after the update but it still was not accurate and my geo locations stopped working... I got weather bug and it is taking some getting used to but i really like it. It has a cam on a pole by my town to show actual live weather...

As far as a clock I think I may leave it off... Its kind of redundant to have a clock IMO... When you unlock the phone you see the time... The time is up in the notifications and I wear a watch so why do I need 4 things to tell me the time....

I moved all my widgets and stuff to the other screens and I have Launcher Pro so I use a lot of the icons in the dock... Now my home screen is empty so i can see the picture I have as my wallpaper... Nice and clean looking.