Weather/clock home screen widgetSupport

Last Updated:

1. canyouhearmenow

canyouhearmenow Active Member This Topic's Starter

Just me or is anyone elses weather way off, its 2:05am right now in Minneapolis, MN and it says "sunny" and 57 which it obviously is not. I tried other locations from Chicago, to Miami, to San Diego and they all say sunny or cloudy when the sun obviously is not out in any of these cities, then I tried tokyo where it is 2pm rigtht now and it says "clear" with the moon picture and it obviously cannot be dark if its 2pm, so what is wrong with my weather widget.

Advertisement
  2. jrose0599

jrose0599 New Member

Yep mine is the same way. A friend has the droid x and he had the same problem all night at work. A problem I'm sure will be fixed quickly.

3. Haris

Haris Well-Known Member

I'm having an even more weird problem... I have the sun, moon, clouds, etc. RIGHT OVER where my temperature should be. It's like the whole widget has changed. I posted a thread on this a few days back.

Are you folks having the same problem?

4. Haris

Haris Well-Known Member

Okay folks, I just did a soft reboot and it fixed the issues on my phone. If that doesn't work, do a hard reboot while it's on, (take off your batter cover, uninstall your battery, leave it off for 2 minutes, reinstall the battery + cover, and restart phone).

Let me know if either one of those options fixed your issues too.

Thanks!

-Haris

5. canyouhearmenow

canyouhearmenow Active Member This Topic's Starter

Mine today seems to be working again, I don't know if it was fixed or what happened I didn't turn off the phone or anything just kept it on all night.