1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support weather lockscreen

1. krospyke

krospyke Well-Known Member

is it just my xe, or is it normal to all xe's. lately i noticed, after being idle for some hours, usually in the morning, when i turn on/wake my phone, weather lockscreen shows up instead of the normal one. it's not an issue, actually i like it. but is it normal?

note. my phone sleeps with mobile data off so it cant be that its updating weather when it wakes up.

Advertisement
  2. dnapro

dnapro Well-Known Member

Since updating to ICS, my XE does exactly the same thing. Like you it's not annoying but would like to know why it's doing it! LOL
  3. Fonzig

Fonzig Well-Known Member

This is because you have Weather Alerts ticked!;)

Touch the Weather Widget>Menu>Settings Remove Tick:)
    dnapro, TheOneUK and krospyke like this.
  4. dnapro

dnapro Well-Known Member

Cheers, would this still be the case if I am using another launcher and not Sense?
  5. Fonzig

Fonzig Well-Known Member

I think it will do it no matter what launcher you use:confused:
  6. krospyke

krospyke Well-Known Member

hahahah! so that's why!.thanks :)
  7. TheOneUK

TheOneUK New Member

I have also noticed this. I have my lockscreen set to clock.
    It's now unticked...