Weather locus is 100 miles away on Homepage. How designate an alternate city?Tips

Last Updated:

1. Panchoevo

Panchoevo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Weather locus is 100 miles away on Homepage. How designate an alternate city?

The city weather and temperature info on the home page, beneath the hour/minute window, is from a city that is about 100 miles away. Is there any way to designate an alternative city that is closer to my location ?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. optikalillusi0n

optikalillusi0n Well-Known Member

Yes, from the homepage, tap on the weather picture. It will open a window, then click the + sign in the bottom right corner. type in your location in the box, find the right location as it may come up with several different cities, and then tap on the correct one.

3. optikalillusi0n

After doing this, you may have 2 cities in your list. To see if you do, when your in the screen with the 4 day weather cast. up above the day all the way on the right, look right above it. It might say 1/2 or 2/2 depending on which city you are viewing. if you want to go to the other city, swipe your finger on the arrows up above the 1/2 or 2/2, whichever is the case. You can now alternate between the two cities.

4. optikalillusi0n

Sorry for the triple post, but I just noticed you said. "Weather Locus" I'm not sure what that is, (maybe an app?) so, my directions might not help solve your problem. I should have read it more closely. My apologies.