Weather problemSupport

Last Updated:

1. thesi001

thesi001 Member This Topic's Starter

Have set the right time and location, and tried automatic and manual but.....
    At night the sun is shining and in the daytime I see the moon :confused:.
    Anybody any idea what might be wrong or what I am doing wrong?

Advertisement
  2. Stoo

Stoo Well-Known Member

is your gps on? what do you have the weather sync/update set to? mines set to update every 3hrs and sometimes at nite the sun is still on, until it updates of course, then changes

3. Dromineer

Dromineer Active Member

Like Stoo says, his weather is set to automatically update after three (3) hours, which I think is by default, sometimes it may help by hitting the bar which shows the last time the weather was synced as it will update itself to the current weather

4. dutsi12

dutsi12 New Member

hey guys! i also have a problem with my weather app. whenever i slide over to it and want to update it i can't and i don't see any weather info there and it doesn't even say "No weather update"...it's just nothing written there...just the update icon at the bottom...and i press on it and it won't do anything...i tried to shut the phone down and start it up again...then when i slide over to weather it does show me the weather...i go back to home...and then go back again to weather and it disappears again...can anyone plsss help me?