1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Weather & Toggle Widget

Last Updated:

1. Jayinla

Jayinla Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else having trouble the past few weeks with the weather updating on the Weather and Toggle Widget? When I add the widget it gives the correct weather for that time. It just never changes from there. I love the way the widget looks and hope it's just something I'm doing wrong.

Advertisement
  2. Jayinla

Jayinla Member This Topic's Starter

Also, forgot to mention I'm using the widget on a Droid X.

3. grey1818

grey1818 Member

does anyone know how to get the weather to interact with the screen (ie if its raining raindrops come down and a winsheild wiper cleans them off) my htc legend use to do this but it stopped and wont do it anymore and i miss it

4. bkrickles

bkrickles Well-Known Member

I just purchased this morning for my incredible and downloaded some weather and clock skins. I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to get the new skins applied. Every time I try I get that it's failed. I'm sure it's something stupid but "stupid is as stupid does".
    Any help would be appreciated and I hope the weather works for me.

5. locsplitter

locsplitter Active Member

I've been having some issues too.

6. RichSz

RichSz Not Entitled VIP Member

I'm having the same problem. When I first installed the app, I downloaded a ton of clock skins and was able to swap between them pretty easily through
    "Widget skin wizard.../Install market skins/Install clock widget skin/<skin name>/Install". That has stopped working. Rather confusing. I'm still within my 24 hours but I'd hate to uninstall it.

PS. I have a DX as well.

7. RichSz

I can't find how to email the developer. There must be a better way to contact him/her than through the market rating.

8. Legato

Legato Well-Known Member

to put the new skins on, open the app itself from the App drawer. Then go to Widget Skin Wizard, second option from top. Install market skins installs them, download skins takes you to market to DL them. You want to install them. Then choose what skin: clock, weather, or toggle widget. Then click install. Done. Now just back out and refresh the widget and it will show the new skin.

9. RichSz

I tried that earlier and it didn't work. BUT, I powered my phone off/on and now it does. Maybe it just needed a reboot.

10. Legato

Legato Well-Known Member

Yep a reboot or a refresh is what it needs once you change the skin. There is an option to refresh the app, or i just go into Launcher Pro settings and relaunch that, does the same thing

11. Medieval Guy

Medieval Guy New Member

I'm feeling like a complete idiot, but I can't figure out how to turn it on in the first place. No matter what I do, it's still the standard home screen (HTC EVO).

A little education, please? Thanks!