weather widget

Last Updated:

1. symp el

symp el Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Can anyone recommend a weather widget that displays the current weather based on location? Preferably cell tower info instead of gps and one that only used data every set interval based on my settings so that it doesn't use data constantly.

Advertisement
  2. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Well-Known Member

There are a few out there...
    I like "Fancy Widget" but it will likely be pulled (if it hasn't yet) because it is a rip off of HTC Sense's weather widget.

Also great is "Beautiful Widget" it is a paid app but very worthwhile

One of my favorite things right now is the "Beautiful Live Wallpaper" which is the stock grass live wallpaper but displays the weather and sun/moon in the background. I believe it is free, but you may have to download the widget to use it, I don't know....

3. Ductapemaster

Ductapemaster Member

I second the "Fancy Widget" and "Beautiful Widget" suggestions. I currently use the former, but they are both equally good.

BTW here's the QR link to the fancy widget download...grab it before its pulled!

[​IMG]

-Dan

4. symp el

The link tells me that it has been pulled due to HTC complaints, but it still let me install it. Checking it out now.

5. symp el

This is exactly what I was looking for. How is it on your battery so far? I have it set to auto update every hour using cell towers instead of GPS.