1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Weather

Last Updated:

1. trav2001

trav2001 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, So I'm not understanding this whole weather app & widget thing...I'd like to have a nice looking widget on my desktop that flows with my theme. Not the one that the weather channel app has, it looks ghetto lol imho.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

I use both Beautiful Widgets and Weatherbug. Weatherbug has better forecasts and information, but Beautiful Widgets is nicer to look at. Currently I have the BW smaller home as my at-a-glance weather and clock on my home screen. And I've got the WB temperature in the notification bar, which gives me quick and easy access to the WB full data when I want to have more details.

3. blackvyper

blackvyper Well-Known Member

I used to use Weather Widget Toggle but the clock had issues with freezing so I switched to Fancy Widget (it's visually identical). I've linked Palmary Weather to Fancy Widget and now it gives me detailed up to the minute weather when I tap the weather icon on Fancy Widget.

4. spicy_mchaggiz

spicy_mchaggiz Well-Known Member

Beautiful Widget's is what I use for my homescreen clock/weather. I have Weather Channel on a different page for anything more then a quick look. BW is worth the money!

5. m165

m165 Well-Known Member

Snowstorm has a nice widget, shows the weather throughout the day in 6hr intervals. Lots of different themes too!

6. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

I'm not sure that I can live in Florida and use an app called Snowstorm - that would remind me too much of my 20 years in Iowa... :)