• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Weatherbug clock widget on samsung fascinate work on any other phone?

Hi there!

Please don't get mad at me for posting this in the wrong place. I'm a noob at forums.

Anyway, My friend got the samsung fasinate and he showed me a really cool widget called the weatherbug clock widget. I absolutly loved and and began googling online to find out how to get it on my phone. (droid 2) sadly I could not find any results except from this site talking about a system dump of the fascinate. This intreged me and I downloaded it right away. I am not new at adding apps to my sdcard and found the widget right away. I added it to my sdcard and opened up my app installer on my phone. It found the file and reconized it as the weatherbug clock. but when I press install, it says installing but then says application not installed. I am usering app installer but I also tried Astro file manager which didnt even reconized it as a app. any suggestions?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones