• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WeatherUnderground?

I'm a WU fan, and actually pay them the $5 a year to get the ad free version on my PC. Since they don't have an app for Android, this is what I did. Navigate to i.wund.com, which is the iPhone formatted site. This works perfectly on my Incredible. I then searched for my hometown & created a bookmark. Then, on my homescreen, I placed a shortcut to this bookmark. So essentially, it works like an app. I click on the shortcut - it immediately takes me to the weather forecast. The radar works just fine too, fyi.

Reactions: reinbeau
Upvote 0
Coming from a Blackberry, I used BerryWeather, which had a great radar feature. I've installed Radar Now on my SF, but I'm not really liking the the gui on it. I was wonering if anyone else had any suggestions on good weather apps that would be free. I'd love to use WeatherUnderground

I too had BerryWeather on my BB and loved it. A GOOD weather app is whats really missing for Android. Right now it takes a couple weather apps to get the best of both worlds.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones