Web Browser + notification bar = possible?

Last Updated:

1. Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh Active Member This Topic's Starter

Is it possible to have the notification bar visible while web browsing? I know Stock Android allows for this, and I hate having to hit HOME to see what notification came in (i.e. Email I can ignore generally, but I'd like to get to my Texts, and no, I want the same notification for both... the DROID sound is awesome!).

I think HTC did a great job with the customizations but this one should have been a togglable one.

Advertisement
  2. Darth Pooh

Darth Pooh Active Member This Topic's Starter

I hate answering my own threads, but I've found that the Dolphin Browser (free in the Market) can be a viable option, makes me wonder if I want to go pick up a Samsung Moment now, considering Sense UI is offereing less and less for me.

It kicks out multitouch if that was something you really liked too. For me, Auto-Fit option kind of makes this a moot point...

3. Negrito

Negrito Well-Known Member

I know a lot of folks on here, myself included, came from WinMo. I was happy to see there is an pores mini version for android. I like it better then the stock browser and it does let you see, and use the notification bar.