Support Web Browsing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jarred1, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Jarred1

Jarred1 Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Warehouse Manager
    West Palm Beach, Fl
    I just got this phone over the weekend and I have been messing around with it, when I browse on the web none of the sites load as the mobile site like they did on my iPhone. Is there a way to fix this so the sites load as the mobile site instead of the full site? (My first android phone)

Also anyone know of a decent case for this phone?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. Andima

Andima Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Male
    Undergraduate.
    Some web sites not have mobile site. Never mind I think you know that. Are you use "stock browser". If so go to the web browser settings and untick, "Request Desktop site"

3. Jarred1

Jarred1 Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Warehouse Manager
    West Palm Beach, Fl
    I am using dolphin hd, I'm not sure how to turn request desktop website off. Can you please explain that to me?

4. 211reddog

211reddog Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2011
    Male
    Sacramento, California
    my admire went to the m. site on its own, but i had'nt noticed this phonedoing it or not. ive only been asked if i would like the mobile site a few times. craigs list sometimes loads as mobile, but i prefer the desktop layout. p.s. ive never seen that desktop option thing anywhere ever

5. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    Male
    IBM SSR
    DFW, TX
    Better late than never: on your phone have dolphin open; tap the menu button (bottom left button on phone, if you didn't know that by now); tap the more option; tap the settings option; tap the user agent option; select whatever your heart desires.

samrox144 likes this.
  6. Jarred1

Jarred1 Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Warehouse Manager
    West Palm Beach, Fl
    Thank you