Web BrowsingSupport

Last Updated:

1. Jarred1

Jarred1 Member

I just got this phone over the weekend and I have been messing around with it, when I browse on the web none of the sites load as the mobile site like they did on my iPhone. Is there a way to fix this so the sites load as the mobile site instead of the full site? (My first android phone)

Also anyone know of a decent case for this phone?

Thanks in advance!

2. Andima

Andima Well-Known Member

Some web sites not have mobile site. Never mind I think you know that. Are you use "stock browser". If so go to the web browser settings and untick, "Request Desktop site"
  3. Jarred1

Jarred1 Member

I am using dolphin hd, I'm not sure how to turn request desktop website off. Can you please explain that to me?
  4. 211reddog

211reddog Well-Known Member

my admire went to the m. site on its own, but i had'nt noticed this phonedoing it or not. ive only been asked if i would like the mobile site a few times. craigs list sometimes loads as mobile, but i prefer the desktop layout. p.s. ive never seen that desktop option thing anywhere ever
  5. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

Better late than never: on your phone have dolphin open; tap the menu button (bottom left button on phone, if you didn't know that by now); tap the more option; tap the settings option; tap the user agent option; select whatever your heart desires.
    samrox144 likes this.
  6. Jarred1

Jarred1 Member

Thank you