• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help web pages always default to mobile pages

waspbuster

Lurker
Jan 10, 2013
My Galaxy Note 10.1 always defaults to mobile web pages when browsing. I never had this problem on my old Samsung 10.1 windows laptop.

Is there anyway to force web pages not to default to mobile web pages. I can understand it on my Galaxy S3 2 phone but not on my tablet

Regards
Peter

My Galaxy Note 10.1 always defaults to mobile web pages when browsing. I never had this problem on my old Samsung 10.1 windows laptop.

Is there anyway to force web pages not to default to mobile web pages. I can understand it on my Galaxy S3 2 phone but not on my tablet

Regards
Peter

Browser menu>Desktop view. You can only do it for a session, not for every time you browse.

Windows is not a mobile OS, so it identified itself as a desktop machine, Android is, and it identifies itself accordingly.

Try a different browser that has that option to set all browsing as desktop view.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones