• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Webpage download stalls

Rockrose

Lurker
Oct 29, 2013
I know this has been asked before, but the responses I could understand, I tried, and my problem persists. I primarily use my tablet for checking my ebay store, emails and searching. The last month or so I've been placing bids at a local online liquidation site. 3 days ago, after several "updates", I can no longer access this particular site. No problems with eBay or Amazon, haven't tried much else, besides coming here. I connect with wifi through my internet server. My desktop has no problem accessing this site. I've cleared my browser history and cache which allowed me to complete the download once, but not since. Any help would be much appreciated, however, I am technically challenged and much of the stuff posted here is like a foreign language to me. I am reading alot of previously posts in hopes of gaining knowledge and insight, but so far, that has just made it frustratingly apparent, how much I don't know.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones