• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Webpage functionality issue (javascript?)..

Taffmeister

Lurker
Aug 25, 2011
Hi there .. I hope someone can help, as I'm not the most techno-literate bod out there!

When looking at this web page on a 'normal' PC browser .. Shadowness - Art Shared Beautifully .. you will see a sidebar on the right-hand side of the screen, that doesn't appear when I look at the same page on my (newly purchased) Viewpad7! It's even worse on other areas on this site, as other sidebars (that don't show themselves just like with this example) have critical functionality to make the site usable, hence I can't use the site properly! This website is of particular importance to me, so I really would like to know why the whole page is not displaying properly, and how to resolve this issue :eek:)

Any help would be VERY MUCH appreciated! :eek:)

All the best, Tony.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones