Webpages not fully loading.Support

1. gobluejd

gobluejd GOBLUE! VIP Member

Anyone else having this problem? It stops like 3 seconds in. Progress bar is like halfway. Includes here and android central. Usually just the page header and nothing else. Starting to get anoid and worried I dropped 800 on something that will not work as I intended.

Advertisement
    :
  2. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

i have seen this on this site (i dont use the other site you mentioned) and on amazon once or twice there. it WILL eventually load, :D i have opened up another window whilst the lagging window figures out what it wants to do, then i come back to it when i see it resolve in the tab.

to contrast, i have not seen this happen EVER on skyfire which is the only other browser i use and its still not fully honey ready.

what i have done on the hanging window was to hit "X" and then refresh, that alswys gets it.

and i thought you only accessed this site using the phandroid app? ;-) im teasin' brother.. :D
  3. gobluejd

gobluejd GOBLUE! VIP Member

Hmm will try skyfire if you say it is better. I am refreshing what is going on about tbolt :) swear.
  4. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

LOL my boy pre ordered the bolt on super bowl sunday in hopes of getting it that thursday.. LOL.. he is beside himself!

skyfire is pretty good bro. it will rock once they get it fully ready for honey. me thinks they are waiting for official flash before they finish up. i like the UI of the chrome browser but have less errors with skyfire.

firefox is available also. i have not tried it since its early beta days so cant comment on it.. thats worth a shot.

then theres dolphin which i used exclusively on the evo until skyfire was born...
    gobluejd likes this.
  5. papermonkey01

papermonkey01 Well-Known Member

I love Dophin on my EVO but I'll have to check out Skyfire now. I have had some crashing problems with Dolphin on the Xoom. And yes I've had the hanging issue before too, on a variety of different sites.
  6. tjreishus

tjreishus Well-Known Member

I also have the hanging issue occasionally on this site.
  7. fishwhisperer

fishwhisperer Member

not sure if this helps, but I switched to a new router (N from a g network) and pages load super fast now. I was getting 50% blue load bar that you describe before switching. I don't know if they are related but thought i would share.
    gobluejd likes this.
  8. biffbaxter

biffbaxter New Member

I had this problem with my Xoom (half loading, slow loading, etc). did a hard reboot and been fine ever since. Browser has been problem free for a week now.

biff
  9. Kappy79

Kappy79 Active Member

I had the same problem, see two posts down. A hard reset cured it for me also.