WebSharing app questionGeneral

Last Updated:

1. fish2587

fish2587 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've downloaded WebSharing and have to say it is AWESOME. However, i'm having one issue. I've downloaded a Word document and picture no problem, but when I downloaded two songs to my Inc, the WebSharing site says it's on my phone, but when I go into the music app, they're nowhere to be found. Any idea where they are??? Please help!

Advertisement
  2. dylo22

dylo22 Well-Known Member

Not familiar with WebSharing, but they'll most likely be downloaded to your SD. You can use Astro to search for it. What format are the songs in? Maybe it's in a format that the music app can't read.

3. fish2587

ok i found it on the SD with a file explorer. can i transfer the song into the HTC music app???

4. NYC Coyote

NYC Coyote Well-Known Member

I don't think it will find the music if you put it in the root of wherever you stored it. Fairly certain you will need them in a folder.

5. dylo22

dylo22 Well-Known Member

That's right...I think you're suppose to put it in a folder labeled "mp3". Other wise, the music app will not find it.

6. fish2587

in the file manager, i moved the song to where my other song -that plays in the music app- is and it's still not there when i open the music app. both songs are on the sd card.

frustrating.