Website for all ROMs/Extras

Last Updated:

1. GrdLock

GrdLock Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just thought I'd post this in a separate thread, even though Acidbath just added it to the FAQ's, since many people probably won't see it there.

I put together a website to host all the current rom's from all developers, as well as many extra things that are available. I previously wasn't planning on making it public here, just at XDA, but after a trial run, I believe I have the bandwidth to make it public here. :)

Android File Manager

Hope you find it useful! You don't have to register just to download files btw.

PS: Some people with slow/high latency connections have been having issues downloading large files, and their downloads getting cut off. I've let my webhost know about this issue and they're trying to fix the problem. So if you have a problem, that's why. ;)

PSps: I spent money out of my pocket to increase the bandwidth on my web host to accommodate this website... so if you're nice, click on one of the banners whenever you download a file to help me out. ;)

Advertisement
  2. droidkevlar

droidkevlar Well-Known Member

I just clicked on 3 diff ads for you. I expect 20% commish to be mailed to me ASAP. ;P

3. GrdLock

GrdLock Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'll get three pennies in the mail promptly! :)

4. acidbath5546

acidbath5546 Well-Known Member

LOL...I get .005 right...lol
    Nice site again mate :)

5. Heliotropic

Heliotropic Well-Known Member

Simple, clean, and organized! Very nice!
    Thanks.