Website in Contacts?Support

Last Updated:

1. SOMFW

SOMFW Banned This Topic's Starter

Greetings all,

I tried searching for this answer but so far it eludes me.

Many of my contacts have websites that I need to add to their Contact card.
    Is there any way to Add a URL / WWW address to a contacts info card and have it show up on the phone and be clickable? Like the persons Home address and email fields are. I see no field on the ERIS for this info, However, The Moto DROID has it.

If I Edit or Add the Contact from my PC, using Google Contacts there is a Field for this info, but entering it in there does not add it to the ERIS contact info.

Out of Frustration I added URL's to some of the other preset fields listed (Company, Mailing address, Other etc..) on Both the ERIS and Google Contacts on the PC, but doing it this way just adds unclickable text to the Contact card :(

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

P.S. is there any "One button Push" to get to the "All" Contacts list when you are already in the phone menu / On the phone? Instead of pushing the Head / Heart icon = Favs,Then have to push the Head Icon = All list? I am Often on the phone and need info on a contact other then their phone number and find it hard to navigate this way

I know you can start dialing a name / number but this is slow and troublesome when many contacts have the same or similar names. Plus, if the Contact does not have a Phone number, they Don't come up in the search. Or, if they do, I accidentally call them or somebody else while scrolling the list.

One more request, Is there Anyway to disable the Key Board from Automatically popping up in many of the sub menus when you first hit edit?
    Sometimes the info I want to edit is far down and I have to Close the KB to get to it, only to have to reopen it when I find the Field I want to edit.

Thanks again

Advertisement
  2. SOMFW

SOMFW Banned This Topic's Starter

Anybody?

3. honger

honger New Member

I'm having the same problem running Android 2.2 on my HTC Desire
    Why is the contact's website not clickabble???

4. JimHCCTX

JimHCCTX New Member

I am having the same problem. I want to log a website for the contact and I want to be able to jump to that website. I tried doing a CSV upload of contacts and was surprised to find the website field ended up as a comment under the notes field.

Fairly disapointing...