• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Website password problems on Tab4?

TheChrisLS

Lurker
Aug 4, 2014
This is really bizarre. I use a complex password with different cases, numbers, and symbols. I went to a website I use all the time with my PC and Apple devices, as well as my Motorola Droid MAXX. I've had no problems with this for any of these.

When I tried to access the website from my new Tab4, it came back saying the username and/or password were invalid. I checked both MULTIPLE times (fortunately this website doesn't lock you out after X tries), but no luck. I tried the same password on my laptop and I had no problem at all.

I then tried changing the password. If I made it a very simple numbers and letters only password I could access the site on the Tab4. But as soon as I changed it back to a complex password it wouldn't login again.

I don't want to make all my logins less secure just to use this tablet. Any idea what the heck is going on?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones