• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps WebView 100% Page Issue

bgolat

Lurker
Mar 22, 2010
I am working on an app that has a WebView that contains 5 pages. When the webview page is first loaded, everything displays fine, but as soon as you click Next on the first page everything shrinks down, as if the webview window size has collapsed. Then when you click back to the first page, it is collapsed as well, even though it displayed fine when the window first opened.

I am thinking somehow the webview is changing size because the color is just white surrounding my smashed page, even though the background color of the page is dark.

When I set divs to 100% this happens, when I set the main container div to a set pixel it stays that size. I need this to be 100% so it scales for different droid phones.

Any thoughts / ideas?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones