Weeds

Last Updated:

1. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Weeds starting back up on August 16th. Any fans?

Advertisement
  2. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

I've always watched the show, but I don't like where it's been going the last two seasons. It's lost a lot of the light-hearted humor that made the show so good. I haven't enjoyed the overly dramatic happenings of the show recently. I'll still watch it though, in hopes that they start fresh along with the characters and bring back the charm of the first few seasons.

3. rrrrramos

rrrrramos Well-Known Member

I actually just finished watching the all five seasons about a month back. The end of Season 5 redeemed most of that season for me. I'm ready to see where they take it now.

4. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Same here its kinda lost its "comedy" side almost.. but seems like its getting back to that. Things went way down hill when they left Agrestic.

5. Vulcan

Vulcan Well-Known Member

cant wait but the last 2 seasons where kinda off but ill still watch (netflix online has em)

6. Don Diddles

Don Diddles Active Member

I just started watching it on netflix for my xbox. I'm on season 2. I like this show

7. shahm0nsterr

shahm0nsterr Member

This show is just great!
    It got corny after they left Agrestic but the 6th season is much better
    I cant wait for the 7th season!

8. gallandof

gallandof Well-Known Member

i need to watch season 6. loved the first 3, fourth was iffy fifth was a little better.

9. Isthmus

Isthmus Well-Known Member

Weeds Seems to have jumped the shark once they ran away from the mexican drug lord and went on the road. It's a completely different show now, and not in a good way. I much would rather have seen Nancy somehow end up at the head of her husbands cartel, struggling to keep things running with her merry band of misfits and maybe under the tutoring of Guillermo (kind of like her initial tutor taught her how to drive-by). Alas, it was not to be.

10. mortymouse

mortymouse Well-Known Member

Huge fan. I am up to Season 5 now but its taking forever as I have been busy. Funny thing was that I was at a shooting of Weeds for the Flash Mob scene. It was pretty cool.

11. DashStar

DashStar Member

Weeds is a great show loved it since the beggining but the introduction of Estaban kinda made things a little more dramatic and less humorous but still good nontheless. Hopefully giving how the sixth season ended things should be quite interesting for the seventh season. Weeds Seventh Season Premiere June 27th 2011.