Weight Tracker

Last Updated: 2012-10-05 17:55:01
  1. sprocket28

sprocket28 Well-Known Member

Hi. I'm looking for an android app to input your weight at certain times to record my weight loss progress. The thing is, it needs to be able to record in St and Lb together (e.g. 15st 5lb). The closest ive found is WeightPad, which records in either Kg, St, or Lb. I've looked everywhere but cant find exactly what im looking for.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Imperial standards are dinosaurs, sprocket. (And for good reason!). They are effectively dead. Better stop torturing yourself and get with the decimal system already. You may not like it, but it is current reality and the foreseeable future. You're fighting the inevitable. That's pointless. And a waste of effort you could apply otherwise.

As to your question: I would think the best free app I can think of is either a note app, or a pencil and a piece of paper.
  3. sprocket28

sprocket28 Well-Known Member

bit of a cheeky little so-and-so arent you?
  4. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Keep your replies on-topic, useful and polite please.
  5. towerrounder

towerrounder Member

I created a weight loss app (more of a weight tracker) for teams, and it tracks in proper stone (st & lb)

It's ideal for partners, families or friends wishing to lose weight together, but you can easily use it on it's own.

www.teamweightloss.org

Available at Google Play: Team Weight Loss

Free version is here
  6. gregs887

gregs887 Well-Known Member

MyFitnessPal has the best calorie counter I have seen along with weight and measurement trackers. It is free in the play store.
  7. John P

John P Well-Known Member

8. John P

John P Well-Known Member

Just to confirm for you, when I say stones and lbs, I mean, when you set it to stone it shows for example my weight as 11st 11.8lb.

John