Weird account activity.General

1. fleshlightt

fleshlightt Well-Known Member

When I log into the virgin mobile website and go into Account Overview and then Account Activity and then Voice I notice that I have odd numbers showing everyday. Any idea what this is?

Advertisement
  2. kagevazquez

kagevazquez Well-Known Member

Could you take a pic it would help us
  3. hchen42

hchen42 Well-Known Member

Do you have Evo V 4G? I have similar items, but ends with "12" instead of "17". For me, this was when people call me, but my phone doesn't ring syndrome. When I get that stupid 64/2 radio interface shortage error, if someone call me at this moment, I would see this on my account.
  4. RG570

RG570 Active Member

Same thing here. On 2 accnts
  5. pinocytosis

pinocytosis Well-Known Member

I have this too on my evo V. but As far as I know, I havent been missing any calls, and i haven't gotten the radio resource interface shortage in awhile
  6. hchen42

hchen42 Well-Known Member

I guess whoever gets a radio resource error can try to call themselves before they do any reset on the phone. We'll be able to narrow the problem/cause more. Though not sure how much it'll help. I emailed VM and they deemed I accidentally dialed that number. On the other hand if many people voice the same error, instead of dismissing my problem easily, they'll actually look into it.
  7. pinocytosis

pinocytosis Well-Known Member

I just noticed that these numbers occur when i get an unknown caller. Looking at my phone's call history: today at 8:19am, i got a call from 'unknown'. I use CallFilter to block it, so i don't hear anything. According to my VM call history, i have a call from " 62450000000120" at 8:19am.

does anyone else notice this?
  8. LoganH

LoganH Well-Known Member

I have this feeling that it could have something to do with the visual voice mail since most of us have experienced these unusual phone numbers.
  9. casmic602

casmic602 New Member

Yes did u figure out what it was?
  10. rs98

rs98 Well-Known Member

I also get this number but with a 22 at the end, but the funny thing is that when my friend *67ed me, VM showed his number online in my account.