• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Weird?... ( battery question )

Clittzen

Android Enthusiast
May 22, 2010
New River, AZ.
So, I was at work yesterday. Up at 330 AM, at work at 4. Phone was on entire time. At about noon the battery was at about 50%. I was very excited about this. I put my phone down for 20 minutes, came back and it was down to 5%? Drained the entire battery yesterday and let it charge overnight. Haven't seen any problems. Didn't have anything like this before the update. Has anyone else seen something like this?

I did a reboot and took battery out as well to see if it was a false read, but nothing...

Its been like this for me since launch. For me its fine until I hit 30% usually around 10 hours of moderate use and within 30 minutes my phone is dead. I'm a firm believer in letting the battery "condition" but after a week it seems like we should really start seeing some improvements on the battery.

Looks like I will need to invest in a larger battery. :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones