Weird Battery Use StatisticsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. katydid99

katydid99 Active Member This Topic's Starter

My battery usage shows 96% camera, 2% cell standby, and 2% phone idle in the last 8 hours since I last charged the phone. I haven't used the camera since Saturday (2 days ago) and it isn't running when I click on the application or running services. Also find it weird that there is no usage for the Android O/S. I am not rooted or leaked and am on 2.1 with the first update but not the second update yet and camera is stock. Any idea what is up and how to fix it? Battery life appears to be around normal with 40% left (usually get 10-12 hours). Thanks

Advertisement
  2. rick311

rick311 Well-Known Member

this happens to me as well. i usually restart the phone if it bugs me that much.

3. Puddlejumpernva

Puddlejumpernva Active Member

You may want to verify the audio is working properly next time you notice this. It seems some users get the "Silent Audio Bug" after using the camera and there was some mention of an application or driver or something getting itself into a continuous loop, rendering the phone audio useless.

4. MrChips

MrChips Active Member

When I was on Leak v3 this would happen to me until I did the factory reset and then it never happened again.

5. tishyrae

tishyrae Well-Known Member

Same with me!

6. nathanirwin311

nathanirwin311 Well-Known Member

Mine does the same thing but now I just checked and it says Android sys 47, camera 49, cell standby 2, phone idle 2. I was on the leak v1 and did the ruu to ota 2.1. Still don't have the 7/17 update yet.