• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Weird bug in Music App with BB 1.0

G

gthrift

When scrolling through songs in the music app I usually use the little tab that comes up to quickly find the 1st letter of the song name that I want. But now when scrolling through using this method the letters that come up don't correspond to alphabetical listing in any way. Below is a picture of what I'm talking about. The actual order of letters is "C" "e" "c" "i" "n" "f" "o" "r" "e" "r" "o" "r" "."(the period being the last "letter"). As I said, none of these letters correspond with the 1st letter in each song name and there is even a section between "o" and "s" in the actual alphabetical listing where there is no letter popping up.

As you can see in the image below, the "C" has nothing to do with the "J's" and "K's" that are showing.
CAP201005202328.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones