weird facebook bugSupport

Last Updated:

1. clintgoldstein

clintgoldstein New Member This Topic's Starter

In the facebook app usually when you click on my profile, or click on someone else in your friends list it takes you to a simplified version of the profile that has 3 tabs wall, info, photos.

well all the sudden now when I click a contact it shows the screen with 3 tabs for half a second then the tabs disappear and it goes to their personal info in full screen.

Very frustrating.

2 times in the past 3 years I tried to get away from the iPhone because I hate apple and their ocd non-customizable interface, but both times I go back because I don't have the time or energy to deal with this kind of crap.

this maybe #3 if its not to late.

Also I'm on my second battery and I lose 25% of my battery over the work day with my phone sitting in my desk on airplane mode. And Im not downloading task killer. I shouldn't need a 3rd party program to make my phone run properly.

Advertisement
  2. n9zez

n9zez Well-Known Member

Yes, mine just started doing this late last night. If I click on a friends profile it brings it up to their personal info screen. I find that I now have to click on something in the personal info screen and it now brings up their page @ m.facebook.com.

I haven't installed any updates to FB either. I think I am still running the software that came on it.

3. motodan

motodan Member

I am also experiencing this issue. I have tried soft reset, and also logging in and out of the app itself, still the same.

4. crankto

crankto New Member

Really irritating. Happening on both of the Droid phones I own.

5. rich0788

rich0788 New Member

This just happened to me lasrt night too! Very frustrating and needs to be fixed......if someone knows what's goion on or has a solution please help!!!

6. Jasondt2001

Jasondt2001 New Member

Glad to see that I'm not the only one with this problem. All of a sudden it changed.
    I want it to go back to the way it was, the mobile facebook thing is a pain in the butt!

7. JosERW

JosERW New Member

I am having this problem as well. It will only open profiles in the browser in web format... so annoying. It only started last night! Is there ANY way to fix this? Does Motorola/Verizon know about this bug?

8. Style

Style Member

Is there anyone who isn't experiencing this problem right now? Also, has anyone tried a factory reset to see if that fixes it?

9. MysteryloverAnne

MysteryloverAnne Well-Known Member

Is anyone else having problems clicking on links in FB posts and statuses? :confused:

10. JosERW

JosERW New Member

Does anyone know how to fix this or why it happens? Is motorola aware of the issue?

11. motodan

motodan Member

12. mikespe

mikespe Well-Known Member

13. motodan

motodan Member

You got your droid nov. 20th, users started experiencing this issue on nov 20th.....i think YOU broke facebook. lol :D

14. crankto

crankto New Member

Mine's working again

15. motodan

motodan Member

16. Jasondt2001

Jasondt2001 New Member

I had to restart mine this evening when i saw everyone's was working again and voila... it's back!! :D

17. n9zez

n9zez Well-Known Member

Confirmed, it's fixed and I had to do nothing to fix it. Most likely Facebook is to blame.