Weird Gmail iussue...General

Last Updated:

1. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So this morning when I woke up I looked at my phone to see what emails I got, suprisingly I had none. I get to work and login to my Gmail and it shows I have 4 new emails. WTF. I then pick up my phone and no emails, but it says in the Gmail app that I have 4 new. I tried to reset the phone a few times but the emails still do not show. Any idea's? :confused:

Advertisement
  2. JohnnyT

JohnnyT Well-Known Member

When I woke up this morning I was equally surprised to see no new e-mails, but after having the phone on for approx. 20 seconds, the messages suddenly appeared. Not sure what happened though. It did correct itself though. Sorry I can't provide help to you.

3. Dream

I had to do a factory reset to correct this issue. What a pain in the butt! ARG! :(

4. cortland1998

cortland1998 Well-Known Member

I also have this same problem. I have done a factory reset and still not working. I have tried with exchange and the built in gmail app. Not working at all. Frustrating!

5. Dream

Very odd, maybe its a google issue. I tried to do everything before resetting and nothing worked. It would sync contacts and the calendar, but once it went to sync with mail it was stuck on yesterdays date at about 6:15pm. Sux, but its working fine for me now.

Maybe you should try calling VZW support?

6. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

Mine works fine. Make sure you have autosync on and you have 3g on and that you aren't in a dead spot.

7. cortland1998

cortland1998 Well-Known Member

Update... it's now working. I didn't change a thing. Must have been a temporary thing on Google's side... I'm guessing.

8. Jedi54

Jedi54 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing a glitch on Google's part as well considering I too had a similar issue.
    Last night, no new email.
    This morning suddenly 4 new emails surface all at once but one of them showed it had been sent at 10:30 pm