Weird Handcent GlitchSupport

Last Updated:

1. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I have a good amount of contacts in my phone and never do I have a problem with responding to texts even if the person isn't in my phone book. I have one contact that for whatever reason I can't respond to with Handcent. When she texts me I reply normally and it says there's no contact, so I have to go into the stock program and talk to her thru it.

Has anyone else expierenced this before? honestly if it was someone I talked to regularly I would have to go back to stock but I rarely talk to this person but when I do it's kind of annoying, and I forget and start using handcent so I always have to cut and paste things

Advertisement
  2. tbdaly

tbdaly Well-Known Member

Ive been using handcent for a while and have never experienced that before... wierd

3. DroidPower

DroidPower Well-Known Member

Make sure your contacts are sync and your contact info is listed correctly. Erase a contact, then start from scratch and enter your contact info. Don't forget to hit save after the info is enter, i forgot that once myself. You may of made one mistake with one contact, being everyone else in your contact list works fine except one particular contact, remove the contact and re-enter.

4. jwalker87

jwalker87 Well-Known Member

Just noticed a setting in Handcent where it can be set to only display contacts with mobile numbers. Maybe this person's number is listed as work or something? If so, and that box is checked, it wouldn't see that contact.