Weird issue with mediascape and callsSupport

Last Updated:

1. werthers

werthers Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Apr 14, 2010
    I was sat on the bus listening to a few songs and I get a call so I answer it and mediascape starts playing another song (not one I was listening to before) over the top of my call!

I thought I might have pressed something but it happened twice but didn't when I listened to my answerphone message.
    I haven't been a fan of mediascape and I only use it for music. I use meridian for podcasts and audiobooks (because it remembers where you stopped it).

I'm using mixzing now and so far so good but I haven't had any calls mid song yet so we'll see if it's just mediascape or a wider issue. Anyone else had this issue? Also my battery was getting a bit low, would that be a factor?

2. saltorio

saltorio Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    When I first got the phone I was listening to some music through MediaScape using the phone's speakers. When I got a call, the music immediately paused and the ringer kicked in. The call went fine, and as soon as I hung up the music resumed.

Same thing using bPlayer listening to music through my headphones last week. So it sounds like an odd bug.