• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help weird issue

Hey guys,

I have this weird problem, when I pinch my home screen a womans voice is saying something. I discovered it when I was putting some new widgets up and it scared me :(.
It occured after I had finally configured the mail app on the phone, I have no idea if it was there before since I barely pinch there.
Whatever it is it's not talkback since it's not on, I'm non rooted using the latest firmware.

Hope you guys something I don't :)

uploadfromtaptalk1371230223439.jpg
Yours will look a bit different but in Accessibility settings, is lightflow still there?
Ps i think you can use LF without any problems if you use a different launcher. its a great app from a great dev' and its samsungs fault it has problems :thumbup:

Reactions: Rodin10
Upvote 0
View attachment 56124
Yours will look a bit different but in Accessibility settings, is lightflow still there?
Ps i think you can use LF without any problems if you use a different launcher. its a great app from a great dev' and its samsungs fault it has problems :thumbup:

Nope, but I installed Desktop notifications which caused the problem, thanks :D.
I deleted lightflow because I didn't really like the free version and since I can't pay with a creditcard I couldn't get the upgraded version :(

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones