Weird issues with my email

Last Updated:

1. Chuck1906

Chuck1906 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have my comcast email coming through to my phone. This doesn't happen for every email but it happens enough to raise some concern. I will get a new email in my inbox and then when I open it, it will be an email from a long while back or just something completely NOT what the current email is about. I am confused why or how this happening. For example I just signed up for a certain website. That site sent me an email to verify my email address. When I opened that email, and email popped up from one of my friends! I notice this A LOT with facebook. If someone leaves a comment on my wall or comments on a photo. I will get an email notification. When I open the email to read the person's comment, it won't show me their comment but will show me a old email that has nothing to do with the current message!

Advertisement
  2. nstallion

nstallion Well-Known Member

That is obviously not right at all. You may want to look at Issues - android - Project Hosting on Google Code

3. iwishihadcake

iwishihadcake Member

When it comes to FB, if someone posts on your wall that has posted on it before, or in the same wall post, the email will come up as "new" but it will be the first email from their first post on your wall. It's almost like a thread, with the first email coming up. Delete the emails and the newest ones will come up. Happened to me a couple weeks ago.

4. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Please always post which email app you're using for threads like this. We're not all using the same apps and it can make a difference in troubleshooting. Is this the stock Email app?