Weird new iconsSupport

Last Updated:

1. fragglerok

fragglerok Member This Topic's Starter

Something strange happened to my phone today, it rebooted by itself while i was using it ( which has never happened before) and when i restarted i had a facebook phonebook icon and a link to the sony erricson site appear on my homescreen. anyone else had this ?

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Ooohhh er. Thats a bit strange. Where are you in the world and what carrier are you on. Do the icons work?!

3. fragglerok

fragglerok Member This Topic's Starter

im on contract with 3 in the UK, but the phone is a any network unbranded. The icons do seem to work, one opens up the sont erricson homepage, the other opens something called facebook phonebook

4. darthlinux

darthlinux Well-Known Member

I have seen this on other peoples droids from the internet its synchs with your face book contacts, not sure why it appeared after a reboot had you just updated your phone?

5. hitokiri

hitokiri Active Member

u can add the facebook phonebook if u hold on ur finger at the homescreen and u can find it under the folder option. if ur facebook contacts has a phone number then u can call or sms them straight away. about the SE webpage i never heard of it. but then if its appeared after the phone suddenly restarted by itself i have no idea why....