Weird Notification bug, anyone else?Support

Last Updated:

1. Berry2Droid

Berry2Droid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So say im texting someone, and i respond, then i click standby button at the top to make my screen go black(save battery life while i wait for response), then i get a response, i unlock the phone, im still in the txt message, so i respond back, now if I close the text app, i still have the txt notification at the top, with the message ive already seen and responded to. So basically its like the phone doesnt recognize that ive read the message because when i received it, i was already in the conversation thread...its just kinda annoying..anyone else experience this?:confused::confused:

Advertisement
  2. shovelups

shovelups Member

I have the same problem with my emails, annoying as hell. I use handcent and have had your problem if i dont open txt up to read it. I also use handcent's popup and notification will disappear if i x out of popup. hope this helps

3. ocpa24

ocpa24 Member

I've owned two inc's already, and the original one and the replacement both had/have this problem. It definitely irritates me. Just seems like there are a lot of bugs that still need to be smoothed over in, hopefully, an OTA soon... but who knows. My messaging app also opens the wrong conversation sometimes. I will click on one convo and it opens a totally different one for no apparent reason. Still love the phone, just wish they ironed out some of the kinks...