weird pandora questionSupport

Last Updated:

1. pirate943

pirate943 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

so when ever i plug my phone into my computer and select 'charge' pandora opens and starts playing....its not the biggest problem in the word and im not really trying to spend alot of time fixing it. just want to know if anyone else is seeing the same thing/.

Advertisement
  2. RoboCuz

RoboCuz Well-Known Member

I have noticed Pandora start to play on me for no reason occasionally...when I haven't used it in a while or anything...suddenly music is playing! I don't believe it was when it was plugged into the computer, but not sure. I will try to pay attention next time it happens (if it happens again).

3. edbro

edbro Well-Known Member

Are you headphones plugged in when this happens? There are known problems with the headphones producing spurious signals. If you think that is the problem then look for a widget named Block Headset.

My phone used to autodial my contacts when I was listening to Pandora with the headphones.

4. bjanow

bjanow Well-Known Member

I get Pandora playing because I have the icon on the desktop and I inadvertently press it. Moved it from the edge to the center and haven't had it happen again. Yet.

5. lexluthor

lexluthor Well-Known Member

That's probably what's happening.

6. pirate943

pirate943 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i dont have headphones plugged in and the screen can be off and it will still start to play. like i said im not trying to spend any amount of time fixing it, but thanks for the tips!

7. RoboCuz

RoboCuz Well-Known Member

That is the same thing that has happened to me...I have no headphones in, it just starts to play...usually when the screen is off as well. Glad I am not the only one, not crazy!

8. EmptyFriend

EmptyFriend New Member

I've had something similar happen. Was listening to Pandora last night while making dinner, when I was done I paused it... then like 10 hours later as I'm walking around at work it starts playing in my pocked. I hadn't unlocked the screen in like 30 minutes and it just started playing on its own. Very strange...