Weird problem in new Spica

Last Updated:

1. confabber

confabber Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Friends,
    I am facing a weird problem on my Galaxy Spica since today afternoon. I received a message and while trying to reply to the message the phone seemed to become unresponsive. I was in a hurry so I did a hard reboot.

Since after the reboot it has started prompting that I have low storage space in my phone memory. And if I see using "Toggle Settings" app truly it shows only 8-9 MB free. I am very sure few days ago I had around 50 MB free and I did not install any new major apps after that.

If I look at the installed apps, the max size used by any app is 4 MB and I have only about 15-20 apps of which total should no way be above 50-60 MB so I have no idea what is taking up the space.

I can probably do a factory data reset but that's the last thing I would resort to.

Does anybody know of any such problem anybody else has faced ? I have tried to search over the internet and also this forum but no joy.

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Advertisement
  2. confabber

Looks like I am the only one facing problem with my Internal Memory waning away without installing fresh apps ( i have tried clearing browser cache too, it improves space slightly) but surely my internal memory is reducing day by day :(

3. confabber

Suddenly today when I checked my internal memory free is 81 MB - without doing anything. There is something fishy about this internal memory which I still can't figure out.

Good for me for now. Pls post if anybody else faces mysterious internal memory waning problem.