Weird problemSupport

Last Updated:

1. bisanu

bisanu Guest This Topic's Starter

hi guys and girls. few days ago i tried to look up sth on my default android calendar. and unexpectedly a google sign in error appeared. never saw that before, and since that day i cannot aproach calendar and data sinchronization on my galaxy. here what it says in the error: There was a network error while trying to sign in to "my adress.gmail.com" retry now or press the vack button to cancel

i tried to connect on net and push the retry button, i tried to turn off galaxy several times but nothing works
    what should i do?
    thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. KlaymenDK

KlaymenDK Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like you somehow got 'logged out' of your Google account. :confused:

I don't rightly know how you'd log in again, short of a factory reset which would take a lot of settings with it. :(

3. chistery

chistery Well-Known Member

4. beitinsw

beitinsw Well-Known Member

when changing networks (unlocked German Galaxy with O2 then used in the US with AT&T pay-as-you-go) I was told to re-log in to Google, even when using WiFi, but I don't remember how I gave it my Google credentials. It must have been intuitive, otherwise I'd remember.

5. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

Usually in android gmail

6. ryko

ryko Well-Known Member

Hi bisanu, Have you updated APNdroid lately as I did yesterday and had all sorts of similar bugs not being able to connect to google accounts, even though I followed the update instuctions. I eventually found that I had to respecify my telephone provider,hope this helps you :)

7. bisanu

i can normaly sign in.i didn't make any changes on the phone, it just happened at once. what do you mean by respecify provider. i picked my provider again but it didn't help. maybe it has sth to do with call forwarding? there is a phone number on my settings to forward to when the "phone is unreachable". does it make sense?

8. chistery

chistery Well-Known Member

Did you try the link I gave to reset it?

9. bisanu

yes i did, , tried that didn't work

10. ryko

ryko Well-Known Member

Sorry not very clear I should have said "chose network operator" . Have you tried taking out the sim card carefully cleaning it before reinstalling it , I know its pretty basic fix but sometimes works

11. bisanu

thank you guys for your opinions. i did the factory reset and it's working for now