General weird problems

1. jimmyw013

jimmyw013 Active Member

so i got a weird problem after the verizon stole gave me a secure sim card, my battery has been dying fast, and well a lot of weird things have happened after i downloaded the isis from verizon too, is that the main problem? and the screen flickers, like a part of it will go negative and the other side will be normal, any answers for that?

Advertisement
  2. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

My answer would be to return it......fast!
  3. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

I have no experience with ISIS. Did you try installing it for a few days? Could the Verizon store shed any light on ISIS impact?

... Thom
  4. Fierce

Fierce New Member

Man. return it if it's under warranty. That's the best thing you can do.
  5. jimmyw013

jimmyw013 Active Member

well i've had it for over a month and a half, love the thing, just that's the only problem i've had, ever since the jellybean update the thing just been awesome. So i'll talk to verizon
  6. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

I didn't know that it had been that long ... I thought you just installed it. IT would seem like Verizon is the next best step. Let us know.

... Thom
  7. jimmyw013

jimmyw013 Active Member

so they keep restarting and resting my phone and well its really annoying and it isn't fixing really anything, so when they reset my phone i have to redownload everything and it just annoying and causes more problems somehow