• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Weird S3 charging problem

kts350

Lurker
Dec 26, 2013
G'day All,
Came here because I am very puzzled as to what to do with my daughters S3, we've tried 6 different wall chargers and you have to put it on a weird angle to get it to charge. But when you plug a cable into the pc the phone will start charging straight away doesn't matter what angle you have it on. I there moving it around while plugged into the pc and it kept charging but as soon you use the wall chargers you have to wiggle it around.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Wayne

I just had the same problem but with the chargers in my car even bought new ones. I finally bought a fast charger. The others I would loose battery life. Your charger may be old, wires loose. You might want to buy new ones. The kindle charger worked in a pinch for me both wall and usb car. I bought rocketfish from Best Buy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones