Weird USB Connect ProblemSupport

Last Updated:

1. Shudder

Shudder Member This Topic's Starter

One day my phone all of the sudden started draining battery drastically while just listening to music. Where usually it would take eight hours to drain it drained in two or slightly more. I shut my phone off because I needed thw battery to make a call later. When it came time, even though my phone was at twenty five percent when I shut it off it wouldn't turn on. I went to Tmobile and they did everything to it they usually do but nothing. The guy plugged it into a charger and viola it turned on. And it said I had seventy five percent battery. I then took it home thinking it was alright. Then I noticed that up top the USB CONNECTED thing is on and flashing constantly. Not only is that going on but the phone when off won't turn on unless plugged in a charger and when trying to mount it won't let me and instead it keeps reading and rereading the SD card or something.

Can anyone help me out with what might be going on?

Advertisement
  2. truoc444

truoc444 Well-Known Member

Mine was doing the same thing. I took a can of compressed air and blew out the micro USB port. So far it's been ok for 4 days. Apparently it was something in the port I think.