• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Weird Weatherbug Elite problem.

Wraithbane

Dec 31, 2009
First, yes, I searched the issue. Do you have *any* idea how many hits you get searching for "weatherbug elite"????? And after looking through the first couple pages I didn't see anyone mentioning what I was dealing with.

Second, okay, love the app, won't get rid of it, and this is truly a very minor thing. I've noticed that in the notification bar at the top of my screen I can see the temp, but it's in black text. In the app I went to menu -> preferences->temperture notifications-Text Color and set it to white, because the black text was virtually invisible. Now the problem, it never loads the temp! If it's in black, no problem, the temp is shown, in white it simply runs a constant "loading" icon, yet never loads.

So, has anyone else had this problem? If not, and you have the app, can you try it and see if it works for you? Or, God willing, do one of you know the answer to fixing this?

Appreciate any help I can get, thanks!

Funny - I just checked, and mine still says white, black and blue as choices.

I'd say uninstall and reinstall, but I think it's one of the apps missing from the market right now. BTW, I am using the paid app - maybe that's the difference? Though you did say Elite, so I figured that you had that, too.

Reactions: Wraithbane
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones