Welcome to Android Forums!

1. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Codename,

I want to warmly welcome you to Android Forums on behalf of the staff, more specifically my Guide peeps. Personally, I'm excited to see you here at AF. You have great stuff. I'm on your JB 3.1 for toro. I love gadgets. Your roms have lots of 'em. Kinda like a Swiss Army knife! :p

Anyhow, I don't mean to flood your new section with my nonsense, so feel free to delete it or I will in a few days. I just want to give folks a chance to welcome you. :)

Steven

Advertisement
  2. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Welcome to AF, Codename!
    It's great to have you here.:)

If you are keeping the boss happy, then you are alright with me!;):D
    frenchy714, ocnbrze and Steven58 like this.
  3. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum codename! Glad to have you here. Steven speaks very highly of you and your work!
  4. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF! I've heard great things about the codename roms in the Sprint Nexus forum. In fact, it's the next one I plan to try out!

Again, welcome to AF!
    frenchy714 and ocnbrze like this.
  5. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Welcome to AF codename! :D
    Here's a complimentary waffle maker.. Oh, I forgot to add the robot part. ;)
  6. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

Got my first taste of CNA on the Gnex a few days ago. Lovin it. Good to have a dev of your caliber here at AF and many thanks for the killer rom!!
  7. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Welcome to the forums Codename - thanks for joining!! :)
  8. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Codename, I can't describe how exciting it is to welcome you to Android Forums!

As a devoted follower of your work since the Motorola Droid, it's always like Christmas morning when a new ROM of yours gets released. The options are nearly endless in what we can do with the phone to truly make ours one of a kind.

Thanks for joining us, and may your stay here be pleasant and worry free. Don't hesitate to ask questions or seek assistance: that's what we're here for! :)
  9. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Welcome Codename! From Steven's glowing recommendation of your ROM I flashed it a few days ago and am loving it. :D Keep up the great work and thanks for joining AF.
  10. codenamedroid

codenamedroid Member Developer

Thanks guys. You really know how to make a guy feel welcomed. lol
  11. codenamedroid

codenamedroid Member Developer

Thanks guys. You really know how to make a guy feel welcomed. lol
  12. trophynuts

trophynuts Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF. It's always nice to have great Devs visit.
  13. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Welcome Bro, we are sure you will be a huge asset to this community, spread the love. ;) Maybe we will get you to come to the 3VO section, we need some new blood
  14. Copacetic

Copacetic Well-Known Member

Welcome Codename! Running CNA 3.1, can't wait for today's update. We are all excited to have you here.
  15. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

Welcome to AF - it truly is a great place here!

Cannot wait to give this ROM a shot because I have heard nothing but great things from the fellow members here. Can't wait to see what tricks you have up your sleeve for us!

Again, welcome and enjoy your stay here!
  16. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Shoveling Snow~ Moderator

You double posted so I double thanked.:D

Welcome to AF, I've heard a lot of great things about you and your rom. I'm glad you decided to join and I'll give your rom a try this weekend.
  17. jonbonazza

jonbonazza Well-Known Member

Welcome to the fam!
  18. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Welcome codename! Great to have a Dev of your caliber.

jmar
  19. frenchy714

frenchy714 Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF Code!!! I love your work and can't shut up about your ROM Code Name Android lol :p (people in the Sprint Gnex ATR subforum can attest to that!). Truly glad you're here.
  20. frenchy714

frenchy714 Well-Known Member

Running 3.2.0 on my toroplus, running great!!! Love the fact I can change my nav bar soft key and glow colors!! Keep up the great work!
  21. ninadchaudhari

ninadchaudhari What's up !

hey there ;)

Welcome to AF :D
  22. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Welcome! You'll absolutely LOVE it here - even in spite of Steven58 :p

(j/k, you'll actually love it MORE b/c he's here)
  23. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ~Shoveling Snow~ Moderator

I sent you a donation for the N7 codenameandroid (meager as it may be), surprised to see it out already. Again, glad to have you here.

edit: my donation, not your rom:D