Welcome To Android Video-Vault

1. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Me too, Rico... So, in memory of such a great music icon and a wonderful lady - let's dedicate the rest of this week by playing our favorite 'Whitney Houston' music videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KhhY9iwn-w&feature=youtube
  2. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

Agreed! Yes, maybe this time next year we can review these days in Video Vault to remenisc! This song has a phophetic feeling to it now that shes gone:

Whitney Houston - Miracle - YouTube
    Rush likes this.
  3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Rico ANDROID likes this.
  4. Rico ANDROID

Rush likes this.
  5. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Thanks! (Avatar) [​IMG]

A Splendid choice of music, an awesome tribute to the Video Vault Collection. (Big Smile) :)
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  6. Rico ANDROID

Rush likes this.
  7. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Rico ANDROID likes this.
  8. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Guide

Rush and Rico ANDROID like this.
  9. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Rico ANDROID likes this.
  10. Rico ANDROID

Rush likes this.
  11. NYCHitman1

12. Rico ANDROID

Chappel was t he greatest! Whatever happened to him!
  13. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

I believe he's still around, haven't seen him on any shows recently. He is a funny character though. :D
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  14. NYCHitman1

The story is that him and Comedy Central had a falling out after his second season since they wanted to take the show in a direction that Chappelle himself was not comfortable with. That was when he took a hiatus and disappeared to somewhere in Africa and all those rumors began circulating that he was in rehab and blah blah blah. In any event, he left a lot of money on the table when he was released from his duties from the show. I read something like a reported $35M USD.
  15. Rico ANDROID

Wtfluff! He walked away from 35Million! It must have some heavy compromising on Chappels part to "take" Comexy Centrals terms, but must have been totally against his grain to make him choose to walk away from that much.

Used to watch his show every late night. me and a buddy got the first season on dvd back when they were first released!
  16. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

puddin78 likes this.
  17. Rico ANDROID

Hmmmm, so isee you are bold enough to break out the MCHammer Pants! Well, since you have them on.....no sence quittn now!
    puddin78 likes this.
  18. NYCHitman1

Rumor on the wire was that Comedy Central wanted to take the show in a more controversial direction - making it more racist or something like that, which was a major reason why Dave walked away to begin with.

Personally, I don't think it could've been any more controversial with all the racist innuendo that was placed in the skits as it was. I still found it hilarious, but mostly because it was always displayed at extremes.

Video of the day:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRvKzlOVFNM
  19. Rico ANDROID

Yep, for Chappel to turn that down it must hve been waay out there for even him to accept. and you are right! what was aired was so far fetched but , it was palatable because it was DAVE doing it.. i bet the network saw that they could use him to get certain 'stereotypical' slanders on the air and he said noT!

For some reason: totally unrelated, this song comes to my mind: LOVED it when it was a hit! i was just a mere lad at the time however!!!! if born at all LOL

T Rex - Get It On [totp] - YouTube
    gbiggie and Rush like this.
  20. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

gbiggie and Rico ANDROID like this.
  21. Rico ANDROID

Cool I like the Clarkson playlist. And I Believe In A thimg Called Love! Great Song! Heard this one on the wau to work (perfect commute song)..

Oh and a "Congrats to Video Vaults RUSH LINDSAY! NEW GUIDE!

OneRepublic - Stop And Stare - YouTube
    Rush and gbiggie like this.
  22. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Love OneRepublic:D

Will add a link to here in my sig- Get the party started so to speak:cool:

Hey Rush how are ya...thought he was always a guide Rico:confused:
    I never get tired of this one:)
    Heart - How Can I Refuse - YouTube
    Rico ANDROID and Rush like this.