• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Welcome To Android Video-Vault

Remember that episode of spongebob with Patrick's secret box? No? Never saw it? Well now you get to. Sorry it's revealed in the thumbnail. (Face palm) Patrick's Secret Box Revealed - YouTube

What thu.....LMAO! that was too funny

grenlaugh.gif

Reactions: Metroid Prime
Upvote 0
Lol Rush, that is a classic keeper for sure! I dont know.what it aboit Ellen but she is SO LOVABLE! I like her current commercials...We Must induct these into the Video Vault for safekeeping!

Outtakes from Ellen's JCPenney Commercials! - YouTube
Most definitely my friend. :)

I just have an epiphany... that this place is totally awesome. Ha-ha-ha!
Check out the below video. Some of our younger members might not remember this song.

[Hide] Barbra Streisand - WOMAN IN LOVE - Guilty 1980 - YouTube[/Hide]

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
Reactions: Rush
Upvote 0
Hey GBiggie! Rush pulled some heartstrings with that Temptation post , didnt he!!! I think he knows thats my hometown!!!!

and Talk TAlk Talk is cool! ive never heard or seen the video.. me LIKES!!!

For some reason this next song has been on my mind.. i guess its because i had trouble with my ATT account over the weekend and had to call and give them ....

Reactions: Rush
Upvote 0
Nothing original - actually the first YouTube vid I remember, but a true classic IMO.

Warning: a couple of F-bombs if you are sensitive about that type of thing. But to me that's part of the joke because they are so out of character.

And the only way you could improve on Eddie's monologue was to add an lego animation :D

Eddie Izzard- Death Star Canteen - YouTube

(Apologies if posted before - I did a couple of thread searches, but haven't viewed the entire thread)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones