Welcome To Android Video-Vault

1. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

LOL that they do. hey, a little admittance here: i admit. back when i first heard this song, it would make me get misty eyed. thinking about its meaning i guess. About life moving on, young grow up , breaking away.

Rush likes this.
  2. Rico ANDROID

Hey Rush! Video Vault is up to Page 10!!! and coming up on Video Vault#500 soon!
  3. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Will this push us up a page or to 500:confused:
    See ya'll have been tearing it up over here so figured I would pop in:D
    Thinking I would throw this out for Rico ..as hopefully your device issues approach full closure;)
    Rihanna - SOS - YouTube
    Rush and Rico ANDROID like this.
  4. Rico ANDROID

W H E W ! LAWD have some mercy! I don't know if I can take that, GB! But if I MUST die someday......hey!

(heh-heh! Good post)
    gbiggie likes this.
  5. gbiggie

6. puddin78

puddin78 Member

Ummm dumb newbie question but how do I embed video? All I can seem to do is post a link :eek:
  7. gbiggie

No not not dumb at all:D
    If on your phone on YOUTUBE just use the far upper right hand button to "Copy URL" come back here and paste it right to your reply.
    If on a CPU just copy the address in the brower and paste it in your reply.
    You don't need to use any of the options at the top of the reply window:cool:

Looking forward to your first video post;)
    Rush, Rico ANDROID and puddin78 like this.
  8. puddin78

puddin78 Member

Thanks so much for your help! Here is my first one (sorry if it's a repost). Always makes my day lol :p

The Black Keys - Lonely Boy (First Listen) - YouTube
    Rush, gbiggie and Rico ANDROID like this.
  9. Rico ANDROID

Hahaaa Puddn glad to see you here at the Vault! Your video has forever been preserved for generations to come!
    puddin78 likes this.
  10. Rico ANDROID

Well, if we cant go "chuych'n" lets brang it to the Vault. ​

[​IMG]

Here's The ALWAYS Right, Pastor-Reverend-Decon-Elder Bro-Man White!​

delivering his Sermon:​

"Practice What You Preech!"
    ... go ahead owwwn Rev! Tell it like it IS!​

puddin78 and Rush like this.
  11. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

There is some strange page rendering in here in some browsers, likely due to the way the video links are addressed. Hide tags can help with that if you feel like going back to your posts and editing.

Meanwhile, I'll go back to the SB&F forum and look around, as I remember this being brought up a while back along with the solution.
  12. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Xyro noticed that the video addresses were "http://...." which causes the problems here. He removed those and it fixed it. ;)
    Rico ANDROID and gbiggie like this.
  13. gbiggie

Anytime puddin78 Anytime:D
    Excellent Song/Video BTW..I noticed his one coworker peeking through the glass behind him then quickly disappeared Like WT:confused:

Prayin with Barry..hmm what a concept Rico LOL
    Love that man voice:cool:

Noticed that also Sir Frisco..definable keeps the thread a bit cleaner using the hide option

Lets enjoy this Sunday shall we..although it is not afternoon here yet;)
    puddin78, Rush and Rico ANDROID like this.
  14. Rico ANDROID

Thanks Frisco! Ill go back and place mine between the tags to help remedy it.

thanks again!
  15. Rico ANDROID

Heh Heh! Excellent hymnal for this Sunday Morning Bro BG! The Rascals Mass Choiah! did a good job on that one!
  16. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Sorry, to clarify, 'http://' is fine, 'https://' is what caused the problem here. Just remove the S and it'll be fine.
    gbiggie, Rush and Rico ANDROID like this.
  17. gbiggie

Ohh ok..hey ninja's not allowed on this thread BTW :eek::D = OUCH:p
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  18. Rico ANDROID

Rush likes this.
  19. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Top of the day, peeps! :)

Welcome to our new member to the "Android Vault." It's always nice seeing new faces in here. Thanks to Xyro for his findings. [​IMG]
    Here is my wake up video for the day: [Hide]"Bless The Broken Road" - Rascal Flatts Official Music Video - YouTube[/Hide]
    puddin78, Rico ANDROID and Xyro like this.
  20. Rico ANDROID

RUSH! hey there Video Vault President! Nice selection from The Rascal Flatts this Sunday Morning! .. Now for a Word "Out Of The Mouth Of babes" (lol today "babe' takes on a different meaning)

Lets give it up for our little bro Billy! . Go on Billy, the stage is yours!!!
    Rush likes this.
  21. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Title of Thread And Opening Post Has Been Changed A Little. See first post of this thread.

Now for a Little soul music...you know - the ones that put you in the mood. Hahaha.

*Attention*
    For those who will be posting inside the Vault: We are going to try to keep the vault as tidy & clean as possible. How? We can do so by posting videos in a discreet manner - the video below is an example.

How to do this: copy and paste the url of the Video you want to post inside your reply. At both ends put this
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  22. Rico ANDROID

HEY! VERY nice intro to the New Video Vault!!! Great graphics, Rush!

OHHH! I see Sundee Skool is over and its time to GIT in da mood with some soul music! well This one will SURELY git everyone in dah mood!
    .... if thiis one doesnt, you must be six feets under XD....
    Good Thang Man - YouTube
    Rush likes this.
  23. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Man of great wisdom - very nice choice of music, Rico. [​IMG].

*Attention*
    For those who will be posting inside the Vault: We are going to try to keep the vault as tidy & clean as possible. How? We can do so by posting videos in a discreet manner - the video below is an example.

How to do this: copy and paste the url of the Video you want to post inside your reply. At both ends put this
    Rico ANDROID likes this.
  24. Rico ANDROID

Ahhhhh! how sooon we forgits about sundee skool! Now Rush, YOOO know! that Anita Baker makes me wanna CHeets! Now i gotta come up with a LIE to keep it on the down-low!

I dont know how long i can keep this up.. you see im running out of...well...uh... lets just let Bro Taylor tell it for me!..
    puddin78 and Rush like this.
  25. Rico ANDROID

Man i think that Johnnie Taylor song got the deepest bass line ever! it sure does carry the song through! GB!.. that song is one of the hits back when i last lived in the big D!