3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Rico ANDROID likes this.
  4. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Well-Known Member

Rush likes this.
  5. pockings

pockings Well-Known Member

Served him right to lose the fake million dollars. But this woman probably sued the place for a million dollars.
    Rush and Rico ANDROID like this.
  6. Rico ANDROID

YOu are right! and i think they should do it to more molestors and get them all hyped up totally, then do just like we saw in the video, have a 'last minute' update a bout the person's eligibility and dash their dreams to pieces like theyve done so many children!!!!

Now, Pockings, WHERE did you get that video! i remember that one too!!! OH it hurts to see it but funny! XD
  7. Rico ANDROID

Okay! I am out of my rainy day "funk" and now i MUST add my practical joke clip of the day to add to you guys! I LOVE This one! its classic!

...by the way, this is my DEBUT in the movies!!! I made it big finally! youll see me running around terrorizing some poor guy!
    Rush likes this.
  8. melim

melim Disabled

Rush likes this.
  9. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hey, melim.. It's nice to see you aboard. Good to see that you are following the way that we are now posting videos. We are trying to keep the thread neat and tidy. Posting videos with the forum tool - make the thread looks awesome. Always place the video url between [Hide ] url [/Hide ]
  10. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

[​IMG]

DUDE, that was mad funny. Ha haha
  11. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member Contributor

This has probably been posted, cause it's a popular video (approaching 7 million views). But I haven't been thru the 500+ great posts here.
    PS-I am not a big cat video fan, or cat fan for that matter, but this is hilarious.

Cat Playing "I Spy"
  12. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

13. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

14. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

15. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

16. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

17. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

18. what did I do wrong ?

is there not an easier way ?
  19. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

Just get the regular URL from YouTube and paste here in hide tags.
  20. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

You did not follow the posted instructions. The first post of this thread has a written example of how to do it. You can go back and edit your post and remove the space between the brackets.

Example: [Hide ] paste YouTube url inside here [/ Hide]